Jerry Groot – Owner and Consultant
Healthcare is changing, we help practices to move with it but keep their own character.
Google Ads for Chiropractors
In this article you will read:
- How you, as a chiropractor, can use Google Ads for more clients
- Which search terms you should and shouldn’t advertise on
- The role your website plays in Google Ads
How you, as a chiropractor, can use Google Ads for more clients
In recent years we have successfully recruited new clients for many chiropractic clinics with Google Ads. This always goes together with a website that is well attuned to this. More about that later in this article.
Google ads is very effective for chiropractors on a specific group of search terms.
These search terms work well for a chiropractic clinic
- People who know they want to go to a chiropractor and enter “chiropractor + place”;
- Or for people who want to visit a back, neck or shoulder clinic and enter “back clinic + place”; And to a slightly lesser extent – but a rewarding group for chiropractors – people who are looking for a shoulder clinic and enter “shoulder clinic + place”.
- And finally the people – and take into account popular speech – who are looking for a “bone cracker” … maybe not nice for you as a chiropractor to hear this, but it works.
Advertising on “physical complaints” does not work
While chiropractors are known for their great results in managing and preventing physical pain – especially back, neck, and shoulder complaints – advertising about aches and pains is ineffective. This is because people behind these search terms are in a different search phase. They are more orientational. Do I have to see a physiotherapist, chiropractor or osteopath?
It is therefore better to inform these types of people with extensive informative articles in which you explain how chiropractic treatments remedy and prevent these complaints. We call this medical content. We have also gained extensive experience with this and therefore we can conclude that this is how it works.
Finally, make sure you have a good website
- Am I here with a suitable chiropractor in my hometown?
- Is that person with a neat photo on his website?
- Can I easily reach him by calling or e-mailing?
- How soon can I go for an appointment?
- What are the experiences of his current clients?
If these questions are answered correctly and positively, there is a good chance that he or she will make contact for an appointment. “Good” here means that of the 100 visitors from a Google advertisement, about 3 to 7 make contact. In another article we explain how Google Ads has a high return for chiropractors in this way.
Wie is Medifactor
Wij zijn er voor zorgorganisaties die een duidelijke koers willen varen.
Of het nu gaat om groei voor jouw praktijk, cliënten aantrekken die bij jouw specialisme passen, het borgen van jouw identiteit in de zorgketen of het effectiever helpen van bestaande cliënten. Medifactor helpt jou stapsgewijs deze doelen te bereiken.
Blijf op de hoogte
Home / Blog / Cliënten werven voor chiropractie praktijken | Marketing voor chiropractorsCliënten werven voor chiropractie praktijken | Marketing voor chiropractorsChiropractorAuteur: Jerry Groot Leestijd: 15 min Jerry Groot - Eigenaar en Consultant De zorg verandert,...
Home / Blog / De beste Google Ads tekstadvertenties voor chiropractorsDe beste Google Ads tekstadvertenties voor chiropractors ChiropractorAuteur: Jerry Groot Leestijd: 3 min Jerry Groot - Eigenaar en Consultant De zorg verandert, wij helpen praktijken om mee te...
In this article you will read:
How Google Ads for Chiropractors Works
Some examples of text ads that work
The parts that make a text ad successful